Sunday 22 December 2013

Beloved One.  A very restless night and yet I know all is the perfection which I create. Not sleeping is okay I sleep when I feel to as I am not connected to the clock any more. Eat when I m  hungry sleep when I m tired  and I am blessed to have created my life this way to make all of that possible   I had a beautiful sharing from Dearest Chris in Oslo about beloved Francis in Rome.  And he has begun to tell a story and he will give a little at a time. So much more to tell and bless him he has begun.  Bless him he will tell the whole story as no one can stop him as he comes from his heart and we love him for revealing truths so long hidden. I have much ringing of the ears and celebrate and accept the transformation. My body feels different by the moment different in more connected to soul I feel and so all comes and leaves with divine ease and grace.  Blessed you my beloved heart family as we walk every moment closer to the rainbow bridge and home    Love is all there is love it and you are soooo home.  In love and gratitude to darling Tomek for his translation and time and most of all his beautiufl Love into the message.  Yah to the Oneness that we live PeLoHa Maral xx.

                                                                                                              ***

Ukochana Jednio. Miałam bardzo niespokojną noc a jednak wiem, że wszystko to doskonałość którą sama tworzę. Nie spanie jest ok, pośpie kiedy poczuje na to ochotę bo już nie jestem podłączona do zegara. Zjem kiedy będe głodna, pośpie kiedy się zmęcze i cieszę się z błogosławionej możliwości stworzenia sobie życia właśnie w taki sposób. Pięknie podzielił się ze mną na temat Franciszka w Rzymie  ukochany Chris z Oslo. Zaczął opowiadać całą historie i będzie kontynuował po kawałeczku. Jest tyle do powiedzenia i błogosławieństwo dla niego ze zaczął mówić. Jest błogosławiony bo opowie całą historie tak jak nikt inny jeszcze tego nie robił i nikt go nie powstrzyma bo mówi prosto z serca i bardzo go za to kochamy z to że mówi tak długo skrywaną prawdę. Ciągle jeszcze dzwoni mi w uszach i świętuje i akceptuje swoją transformacje. Czuje, że moje ciało staje się inne z każdym momentem i coraz bardziej połączone z duszą i wszystko przychodzi i odchodzi z boską łatwością i gracją. Błogosławie cię moja rodzino serca bo z każdym momentem zbliżamy się do tęczowego mostu i domu. Jest tylko miłość i wystarczy tylko pokochć i juuuuuż jesteście w domu. miłość i  błogosławiństwo  Tommkowi za tłumaczenie  czas i piękną miłość w wiadomościach. Taak za Jedność którą żyjemy, PeLoHa Maral xx.


1 comment: