Thursday 26 December 2013

Beloved many a year ago I made a verse which sounded like this      Our father who lives within my heart and all ways hS as  my mother who lives within my soul and all ways has   Blessed be the many names I call the I am. Thy kingdom Is within and everywhere I am.  I will serve the divine essence of my being every moment of every day  may we give and Receive the love which nurtures  body mind and soul in every moment and may I create equality through love everywhere I am . May i never judge  Self  or any other part of Self   And may I love all as I love my Self  and so it is.  As all ways on love and gratitude xx

                                                                                                              ***

Ukochani wiele lat temu ułożyłam wiersz który bżmiał mniejwięcej tak: Nasz ojccze który żyjesz w moim sercu i zawsze żyłeś tak jak matka która żyje w mojej duszy i zawsze żyła. Błogosławione niech będą imiona którymi moge odnieść się od Ja jestem. Twoje króletwo jest wewnątrz i wszędzie tam gdzie jestem. Będe służyć boskiej esencji mojego jestestwa w każdym momencie i każdego dnia. Dajmy i otrzymójmy miłość która karmi nasze ciała, umysły i dusze i niechaj będzie mi dane w każdym momencie stwarzać równość poprzez miłość gdziekolwiek jestem. Neichaj nigdy nie osądzam Siebie i niechaj kocham wszystko tak jak kocham siebie i niech tak będzie. Jak zwykle miłość i wdzięczność xx.

1 comment:

  1. our hearts in unity and light filled with pure love and gratitude for Peloha :) KRMBG

    ReplyDelete