Friday 27 December 2013

Beloved One that we be blessings and great great love in this blessed moment of the new the new  the absolute new never lived before moments.   For many of us we had known in some way of this amazing transforming time and yet none of us could voice it completely because it was like a jigsaw puzzle I would speak my intuition and knowing to a beloved and they would share theirs and little by little we would begin and only begin to realise that we would never be given all of the transformation until enough of us had agreed to say we are ONE   One soul one heart one voice and from this amazing never seen before equality the new is being born every moment.  Everything is perfect and we my darling s simply remain the observers in love and gratitude for having chosen to be here in this blessed moment of transformation of our Mother Earth who will be Gaia and we will live the love and the light and the laughter.  And if someone knows they know exactly how this will be I so want to meet them or do I ??? I feel I'm so loving the surprises and the unexpected And so my darling  One that we be great love to all PeLoHa all ways Maral and simply my darling One I love you soooo  p.s.  May I please remind us that Jesus was an example of love and light and everywhere he was light and love was now we know that we are the examples and everywhere we are light is love is.  And how simple is that.  Stay with the inner peace and this birth PELOHA every moment.

                                                                                                                     ***

Ukochana jednio którą jesteśmy, błogosławieństwo i wilka wielka miłość w tym błogosławionym momencie nowego. Nowe nigdy przedtem nie żyjącego. Wielu z z nas, w jakiś sposób wiedziało o tym wspaniałym czasie transformacji ale nikt nie mógł ubrać tego w słowa bo wszystko było jak puzzle i Ja zawsze mówiłam to co podpowiadała mi intuicja i wiedziałam że ukochani podzielicie się swoja kawałek po kawałku i że transformacja nie nastąpi w całości dopuki dostateczan ilość nas nie zgodzi się powiedzieć ze jest Jednym. Jedną duszą Jednym sercem, Jednym głosem i z tej niesamowitej, nigdy dotąd nie spotykanej  równości w każdym momencie rodzi się nowe. Wszystko jest doskonałe i my moi kochani poprostu pozostajemy obserwatorami w miłości i wdzięczności za to że wybraliśmy tu być w tym błogosławionym momencie transformacji naszej matki ziemi która zostanie Gają i będziemy żyć miłością, światłem oraz śmiechem. I jeśli ktoś wie jak dokładnie to będzie to ja bardo chcę tę osobę spotkać, albo może nie ??? Czuje że tak bardzo kocham te niespodzianki i to co nieoczekiwane. Tak moja kochana Jednio wielkiej miłośći dla wszystkiego, PeLoHa jak zawsze, Maral i poprostu moja Jednio kocham cię taaaaak mocno. P.S. Pozwólcie że przypomne nam że Jezus był przykładem miłości i światła i tam gdzie był, była miłość i światło i teraz wiemy że i my jesteśmy takimi przykładami i wszędzie tam gdzie my jest miłość i świtło. I tak poprostu jest. Pzostańcie w wewnętrznym pokoju i tam gdzie w każdym momencie rodzi się PELOHA.    


No comments:

Post a Comment