Thursday 19 December 2013

Beloved ONE blessings and love to all on the eve of Solstice here and Equinox there in both my heart homes we will feel the energy coming in and embrace fully our awakening.  I woke up with a very full stomach bloated like lots of transformation is happening in that area and so be it.  It is uncomfortable and certainly not painful   So my darlings the 21 st and 22 will be still for us  and we rejoice that this moment is upon us now.  I feel many doors will open that have never been open by us before and we will see the totality of who we truly are and fully live the contract the mission we came to live in 2013.   During this year I don't know how many times Beloveds said why isn't it moving quicker our transformation and they would say its getting near the end of the year AND.  My repeated answers again and again was much will happen in December and we will enter 2014 in a world totally different to the one we know in this moment   I so strongly believe this right now in this moment and send my love and gratitude to ALL for allowing me to follow my guidance and trusting in my mission as I did   In the night I received many clear "things" and I have no memory now except I wa shown to sign  Maral from now on and so be it.  I found sitting and breathing to be very very helpful in this moment so I share my darlings and I just read one Caroline and she also finds breathing a boon.  Just silence and breathing no questions no answers just being and allowing the transformation to complete and so be it.   As all ways my loving thanks to darling Tomek who translates daily for us and we love in love and gratitude.  We love you Tomek. PeLoHa all ways maryandalan xx.

                                                                                                                               ***

Ukochana JEDNIO, błogosławieństwa i miłość dla wzystkiego w przeddzień Przesilenia i Równonocy dla obydwu domów mojego serca. Czujemy nadchdzącą energie i przyjmiemy ją w pełni przebudzeni. Obudziam się z pełnym żołądkiem i nieco wzdęta tak jakby zaszła tam znaczna transformacja, i niech tak będzie. Jest to trochę niewygodne ale nie bolesne. Tak więc moi kochani 21 i 22 będzie dla nas spokojny, i cieszymy się ten moment jest przed nami. Czuje, że otworzy się wiele drzwi, których nikt do tej pory nie otwierał i w końcu zobaczymy pełnie tego kim jesteśmy i w pełni przeżyjemy nasz kontrakt, naszą misje którą przyszło nam wypełniać w 2013. Przez ten rok moi ukachani pytali dlaczego nasza transformacja nie dzieje się szybciej, zbliża się koniec roku. Powtarzana przezemnie odpowiedź brzmiała : Wiele wydaży się w grudniu i w 2014 wjdziemy już w świecie innym od tego który znamy teraz. Wierze w to teraz tak mocno i w tym momecie ślę swoją miłośc i wdzięczność wszystkiemu za to że pozwolono mi podążać i ufać w moją misje tak jak miało to miejsce. Tej nocy otrzymałam wiele jasnych "rzeczy", któryz teraz nie pamiętam poza tym że otrzymałam znak od Maral i od teraz niech tak będzie. zwróciłam uwagę ze siedzenie i oddychanie w tym momęcie pomaga więc się tym  moi ukachni podzielę tak samo jak Caroline, która też znajduje oddychanie pomocnym. Tylko cisza i oddech żadnych pytań, żadnych odpowiedzi. Poprostu bycie i pozwalanie by transformacja się dokonywała i niech tak będzie. Jak zawsze podziękowania Tomkowi który tłumaczy dla nas co dziennie. Kochamy cię Tomek.Zawsze PeLoHa Maryialan xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment