Sunday 29 December 2013

Beloved One that we be. Blessings and all love in this amazing time of transformation and the NEW.  Yesterday I experienced madness in that I could not understand much of what was going on around me and so I laugh a lot cos it doesn't matter. I know that what I don't understand simply isn't part of my reality any more and so be it. I woke up with what translates to  Joyfull New Here this morn and that's exactly where we are. We are and our Mother iis becoming Gaia light in every moment we are transforming.  We are in love and gratitude to darling Tomek for making these messages possible and to everyone  who tunes into this for we are all One creating the Oneness in every moment PeLoHa lives and we are the walkers of the Grace  Maral.

                                                                                                                    ***

Ukochana Jednio którą jesteśmy. Błogoławieństwa, i cała miłość w ten wspaniały czas transformacji i NOWEGO. Wczoraj doświadczyłam takiego szaleństwa, że nie mogłoam zrozumieć wiele z tego co się koło mnie działo i poprostu śmaiłam ię dużo bo to i tak nie ma znaczenia. Wiem że to czego nie rozumiem nie jet już częścią mojej rzeczywitości i niech tak będzie. Obudziłam się tego ranka z czymś co można tylko okraślić jako Radosne Nowe Tutaj i tu właśnie jesteśmy. I my i nasza Matka staje się Gają, światłem i w każdym momencie transformujemy. Miłość i wdzięczność Tomkowi, który sprawia że te wiadomości są możliwe, jak i wzystkim którzy dostrajają się nich bo wzyscy jesteśmy Jednym i tworzymy Jedność w każdym  momencie. PeLoHa żyje a my podążamy w Łasce, Maral.

No comments:

Post a Comment