Wednesday 18 December 2013

Beloved ONE that we be. I feel to write daily because I am experiencing moment by moment the new.  And it is here and it is gone so I know in that moment more light comes in also more of the new wisdom I see I feel and like a bubble it disappears without trace and yet the joy is I know I have experienced"something?" I am we are One and it seems important to share whatever in the moment.  And I am in love and gratitude to beloved Tomek who translates after many many years of Pawel we are indeed in love and gratitude for all that is and the realisation that we are indeed blessed.   Let us as one stay in the love and gratitude for all that is occurring at this time on our beautiful planet earth and as we see the old crumbling give thanks for all that has been without judgement and allow the new we have as ONE created.  Love and blessings all ways maryandalan PeLoHa is. 

                                                                                                                 * * *

Kochan JEDNIO którą jestśmy. Czuje że powinnam pisać codziennie ponieważ codziennie doświadczam nowego. Jest tu i zaraz znika w każdym momencie więcej śwała wpływa wraz z mądrością i widzę to jak bańkę pękającą w jednym momencie bez śladu, a jednak raduje się bo wiem, że doświadczyłam czegoś? J jestem i my jesteśmy Jednym i wydaje się ważnym dzielenie się tym co dzije się w każdym momencie. Jestem wdzięczna kochanemu Tomkowi który tłumaczy to po tym jak przez wiele lat robił to Paweł i kocham go bardzo i jestem wdzięczna za wszystko zdając sobie sprawe że było to błogosławieństwo. Pozostańmy w miłości i wdzięczności za wszystko co dzieje się teraz na naszej pięknej planecie i kiedy patrzymy jak wszystko co stare się rozsypuje, dziękujmy nie osądzając i pozwólmy nowemu stwarzać jako JEDNOŚĆ. Miłość i błogosławieństwo zawsze, Maryialan PeLoHa jest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment