Tuesday 31 December 2013

Beloved one that we are I sit  in the glorious sun in this moment and I write my massage of love to you.  On this the last day of 2013which has indeed been a year of huge ups and downs and all in the pursuit of finding my completeness that which makes me conscious of the I am presence every moment. And many times I felt lost and disconnected from  all that was and I had a feeling about  the next moment  and no clarity,so I would go inward and choose to be still and without anyone.   Even just communicating with my darling twin souls Alan and Denise was sometimes bewildering and we managed to navigate the middle road of truth love and reconnection. I also learned in that moment to simply be free and allow freedom for those 2 beings whom I had chosen to be Soul of intimacy. Alan journey differently in his physical walk and maybe just maybe that's why I chose Alan and Denise male and female   With Denise it all ways felt to me like I did the body transformation at the same moment Denise was doing the mind transformation   This happened time and time and time again during 2013 and Alan would not journey this way he was my constant holder. When the body refused to walk he would lovingly walk close be and walk me.  When I couldn't move my limbs he lovingly moved them   And so so many Beloveds sat and laid with me during those big moment s   Then the lungs took me on another journey and again so many Beloveds held me with love expressed in so many different ways  and now it is the last day of 2013 a year like this I have never experienced to my knowledge before and I believe I will never experience again     So in my reflection may I give thanks to my Twin  Souls Alan and Denise also known as DAMMAD who journey as one with such huge love I have no words to describe that beautiful journey and to all of you who journeyed with me my loving gratitude in every moment .My reflection ismy truth in this moment which I lovingly share of amazing 2013 and all her journeys and now we journey 2014 still unseen clearly only glimpses of the NEW. NEW  that has never been before   I have written these heart felt words in a beautiful book which was gifted me and I kept and didn't know why and now I do.  My feeling is when it is typed and sent to Beloveds to share it I will burn the pages and then it will not be in my memory so I will keep it simple and less confusing. To all of the loving connections to my Soul known and unknown I thank the I am that I am for rediscovering and lovingly allowing the creation of the ONENESS. I am we are ONE and this awakened being will journey in to 2014 and together as ONE live in PeLoHa and absolute joy. Maral.     Singing and dancing into the NEW  having clarity more and more in every now moment     Heartfelt gratitude to and for ALL
A huge thank you darling Tomek for playing your magic with this message we are indeed in love and gratitude that you are   PeLoHa lives NOW Maral.

                                                                                                           ***

Ukochana Jednio którą jesteśmy. Siedzę we wspaniałym blasku słońca w tym momencie i piszę swoją wiadomość miłości do was.W ten ostatni dzień 2013 który zdecydowanie był rokiem wzlotów i upandów i cały pogonią za moją kompletnością która sprawia że jestem świadoma teraźniejszego Ja Jestem w każdej chwili. I wiele razy czułam się zagubiona i odłączona od tego co działo się wszędzie i miłłam przecczucia co do chwili oraz żadnej jasności, wtedy zwracałm się do środka i starałam się pozostać nieruchomo i zdala od wszystkich. Nawet porozumienie się z moim ukochanym  bliźniaczym płomieniem Alanem i Denise było czasem kłopotliwe ale daliś my rade navigując przez środek drogi zwanej prawdą, miłością i połączeniem. Uczyłam się też być wolną i dawać wolnośc tym dwum istotom które wybrałam na swoje Dusze intymności. Alan podróżuje inaczej w swoich krokach i może dlatego wybrałam Jego i Denise, kobiete i męszczyzne. Z Denise czułam się zawsze tak że kiedy ja przechodziłam transformacje ciała  ona przechodziła transformacje umysłu. To działo się przez cały 2013 ale Alan przechodził tę podróż trochę inaczej z stał się dla mnie podporą. Kiedy ciało odmawiało psłuszeństwa on zawsze stawał przy mnie i chodził ze mną. Kiedy nie mogłam poruszać kończynami on z miłością poruszał nimi za mnie. i tak wielu ukochanych przysiadło u mojego boku podczas tych wielkich momentów. Po tym płuca zabrały mnie w kolejną podróż i znów tak wielu Ukochanych wyrażało swoją miłość na tak wiele sposobów a teraz mamy ostatni dzień 2013, roku jakiego nigdy jeszcze nie doświadczyłam w swojm życiu i jakiego już nigdy, jak sądze, nie doświadcze. Tak więc w wielu refleksjach pozwólcie że podziękuje moim Bliźniaczym Duszom, Alanowi i Denise znanym także jako DAMMAD którzy podróżują jako jedno z miłością i wdzięcznością w każdym momencie. Moje refleksje to moja prawda na temat podróży jaką był 2013 rok a teraz podróżujemy dalej w 2014 nadal niepewni  zaledwie zerkając na NOWE. NOWE którego jaszcze do tej pory nie było. Pisze te słowa w pięknej ksziędze którą podarowano mi, i którą trzymałam nie wiedząc dlaczego a teraz już wiem. Czuje że kiedy to przepisze i wyśle do mojch Ukochanych to spale te strony i nie będzie ich w mojej pamięci i nie będą tworzyć zamieszania. Do wszystkich moich kochanych duchowych kontaktów znanych i nieznanych, dziękuje jestem który jestem za ponowne odkrycie i pozwolenie żeby utworzyła się JEDNOŚĆ. Jestem nami, Maral. Śpiewając i tańcząc w NOWE, mając coraz więcej jasności w każdym momencie przesyłam od serca płynącą wdzięczność dla WSZYSTKICH.
Tomku dzięki z twoje czary w tej wiadomści, miłość i wdzięczność za to że jesteś. PeLoHa zyje TERAZ, Maral.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE and DRATITUDE FOR EVERYTHING YOU WHAT WE ARE CREATING UNITY.
    FULL OF LOVE FOR HEAT AND LIGHT FILLED FAMILY AFTER HEART RIVERSIDES. MUCH LOVE AND POWER LIGHT FOR ALL WAYS :))) KRMBG

    ReplyDelete