Wednesday 1 February 2017


Beloved One blessings and Love to you on this beautiful still day with beautiful clouds and a calmness beckoning us to come outside and enjoy    And I know that in some countries the weather isn’t calm or still and this is globally weather patterns are different than they have ever been and so for the I am that I am I accept whatever is presented and give thanks  for in the acceptance the high 30 degree days the strong winds days where trees fall like never before and I send love and Light to all and they become easier   to be in and I remain in  my inner peace  and so it is love all ways maryandalan Almera PeLoHa 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana Jedno艣ci b艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i Mi艂o艣膰 dla was w ten pi臋kny bezwietrzny dzie艅 pi臋knych chmur i wyciszenie przywo艂uje nas aby wyj艣膰 na zewn膮trz i cieszy膰 si臋    Wiem 偶e w niekt贸rych pa艅stwach pogoda nie jest spokojna lub bezwietrzna i to wzorce pogodowe na ca艂ym 艣wiecie r贸偶ni膮 si臋 od tego czym by艂y i dla Jam jest kt贸rym jestem akceptuj臋 cokolwiek si臋 przedstawia i dzi臋kuj臋 bo w akceptacji dni w wysokich 30 stopniach dni silnych wiatr贸w gdy drzewa upadaj膮 jak nigdy przedtem wysy艂am mi艂o艣膰 i 艢wiat艂o wszystkiemu i wszystkim i dni staj膮 si臋 艂atwiejsze by by膰 i pozosta膰 w moim wewn臋trznym pokoju i wi臋c jest mi艂o艣膰 na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan Almera PeLoHa 馃挍馃挍馃挍
 

No comments:

Post a Comment