Sunday 26 February 2017


Beloved One blessings and Love I have had overwhelming tiredness for many days I mention it because I feel it is different this morning as I look out on the beautiful sky blue with beautiful clouds I feel so blessed and so loved to be here in this amazing time of transformation    I do not know how all will unfold and that is the joy I just stay in the trust and love and the acceptance of all that is presented and this way I stay in the inner Peace that I so cherish in these times of huge change as Beloveds raise consciousness and go more and more inwards and more and more absolute stillness without looking without words simply being and allowing knowing all is in Divine Order  Love to all for all maryandalan Almera PeLoHa 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana Jedno艣ci b艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i  Mi艂o艣膰 do艣wiadcza艂am przyt艂aczaj膮cego zm臋czenia przez wiele dni wspominam o tym poniewa偶 czuj臋 dzi艣 rano jest inaczej gdy spogl膮dam na pi臋kne niebieskie niebo z pi臋knymi ob艂okami czuj臋 si臋 bardzo b艂ogos艂awiona i bardzo kochana 偶e jestem tutaj w tym niesamowitym czasie transformacji   Nie wiem jak wszystko si臋 ujawni i to jest rado艣膰 po prostu pozostaj臋 w zaufaniu i mi艂o艣ci i akceptacji wszystkiego co jest prezentowane i w ten spos贸b pozostaj臋 w wewn臋trznym Pokoju o kt贸ry bardzo dbam i otaczam mi艂o艣ci膮 w tych czasach ogromnej zmiany gdy Ukochani podnosz膮 艣wiadomo艣膰 i id膮 wi臋cej coraz bardziej do wn臋trza i wi臋cej ca艂kowitej ciszy bezruchu bez szukania bez s艂贸w po prostu b臋d膮c i pozwalaj膮c na poznanie 偶e wszystko jest w Boskim Porz膮dku  Mi艂o艣膰 dla wszystkich za wszystko maryandalan Almera PeLoHa 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment