Monday 6 February 2017


Beloved One that we are Love Love Love to the Oneness that we are. I received a message of Love from a loved One this morning and it reminded me it has been 30 years that I have been with my Beloved Alan on the Self Awareness Self  Love  journey and the message this morning spoke of the rainbow and reminded me that all my life the rainbow has been a loving part  of Self as a child I all ways said happiness is here the rainbow has arrived and when I designed a banner many years ago for the whole of the planet for I KNEW ONE DAY WE WOULD BE ONE in all and I found the flag like colour and religion separated us so the design was rainbows with the word PeLoHa and I smile when I’m reminded of a time in Poland when I showed the banner I hang at workshops and the fear was no Mary cannot for the rainbow says we are gay  And my response was some of us are and we are still Love and Light Life style doesn’t separate us  WE ARE SO ONE  I feel I have been on a Self Love Self Discovery since I arrived on our Beloved planet  earth and now I see the young and rejoice for they are not seeking as I was looking for someone who could relate to what I was seeing and knowing   They are surrounded by Like Hearts and I rejoice heartily for they are the Leaders of the New Land of Gaia simply by being the examples of Divine Love and Light PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera

Ukochana Jedności którą jesteśmy Miłość Miłość Miłość dla Jedności którą jesteśmy.
Otrzymałam przekaz Miłości od Kochanej osoby dziś rano,który przypomniał mi że od 30 lat jestem z moim Ukochanym Alanem w podróży Świadomości Jaźni Świadomości Miłości i przekaz dziś rano mówił o tęczy i przypomniał mi że całe moje życie tęcza była kochającą częścią Jaźni jako dziecko na wszystkie sposoby mówiłam szczęście jest tutaj tęcza się pojawiła i kiedy wiele lat temu zaprojektowałam sztandar dla całej planety bo WIEDZIAŁAM PEWNEGO DNIA BĘDZIEMY JEDNOŚCIĄ we wszystkim i odnalazłam flagę jak kolor i religia rozdzielała nas więc projektem były tęcze ze słowem PeLoHa i uśmiecham się kiedy przypomina mi się czas w Polsce gdy pokazałam sztandar i powiesiłam go na warsztatach i był lęk nie Mary nie możesz bo tęcza mówi że jesteśmy homoseksualni i moją odpowiedzią było niektórzy z nas są i nadal jesteśmy Miłością i Światłem styl życia nas nie rozdziela JESTEŚMY TAK BARDZO JEDNOŚCIĄ  czuję że jestem w Miłości Jaźni Jaźni Odkryciu odkąd przybyłam na naszą Ukochaną planetę ziemię i teraz widzę młodych i raduję się gdyż oni nie szukają tak jak ja szukałam kogoś kto mógł odnieść się do tego co widziałam wiedziałam Oni otoczeni są Pokrewnymi Sercami i cieszę się całym sercem bo są oni Przywódcami Nowej Ziemi Gai po prostu będąc przykładem Boskiej Miłości i Światła PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan Almera

No comments:

Post a Comment