Saturday 25 February 2017

Beloved and Precious One that we be. A Beloved asked the question where is the safest place to be in the world now and the answer for me is wherever it is my heart sings. Our heart guides us now and  our heart sees the whole picture the big picture and so there is never hesitation and all flows with ease and Grace.  For many years I would listen to my heart and never once did I feel why am I doing this and sometimes our journey would be as Alan reminded me was to follow a beautiful eagle and when the eagle landed there was our mission and it simply unfolded because I all ways held this child like no questioning way of being and so be it   My Beloved One I am so in Love and Gratitude for the journey thus far and for the understanding the true understanding of what it is to be Loved Loving and also the Love PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana i Cenna Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my. Ukochana osoba zapyta艂a gdzie jest najbezpieczniejsze miejsce by by膰 w 艣wiecie teraz i odpowiedzi膮 dla mnie jest gdziekolwiek gdzie moje serce 艣piewa. Nasze serce nas prowadzi teraz i nasze serce widzi ca艂y obraz du偶y obraz wi臋c nie ma nigdy wahania i wszystko przep艂ywa z 艂atwo艣ci膮 i 艁ask膮. Przez wiele lat s艂ucha艂am swojego serca i nigdy raz nie czu艂am dlaczego to robi臋 i czasami nasza podr贸偶 by艂a jak Alan przypomnia艂 mi pod膮偶aniem za pi臋knym or艂em i kiedy orze艂 wyl膮dowa艂 tam by艂a nasza misja i po prostu ukaza艂o si臋 poniewa偶 ja zawsze utrzymywa艂am ten dzieci臋cy nie poddaj膮cy w膮tpliwo艣ci spos贸b bycia i niech b臋dzie.Moja Ukochana Jedno艣ci jestem bardzo w Mi艂o艣ci i Wdzi臋czno艣ci za podr贸偶 tak daleko i za zrozumienie za prawdziwe zrozumienie co jest by膰 Kochanym Kochaj膮cym i tak偶e Mi艂o艣ci膮  PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment