Thursday 2 February 2017


Beloved One that we be more and more each day    I find it necessary to be in my own space more and more and I find that when the energies arrive in huge amounts my eyes close and I sleep and it matters not the time for example being driven to Beloveds home yesterday morning I just got in the car closed my eyes and when I opened them an hour later we had arrived at our Beloveds    Then we returned home at 2 and I sat in an armchair and closed my eyes and slept soundly after having enjoyed nature and the clouds the beautiful environment and then after doing my emails etc had dinner and at 6 30pm I again closed my eyes and slept till 1030 pm then up and into a horizontal position and slept till 6 am getting up now and again to simply walk and rub my legs cos it feels like for them walking in  the dense atmosphere of the old world [not our Beloved Mother Earth who has ascended is difficult] because I feel I glide or slide in our New Land of Gaia and so be it in the Now   I am grateful that I am still able to walk and talk because that too is not simple anymore as I forget many words and Beloveds may say as you read it is because of your age then I listen to some of my grandchildren 30 33 37 and so and they are saying the same thing to me so it is transformation and all of us letting go of the old world and living more consciously here and there is my knowing and I share because some of this maybe your story of the Now and we are all different so we will all transform in our own way and it will be all no exceptions and free will is still for all so let it be   In Love and Gratitude for all all ways maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 b膮d藕my wi臋cej coraz wi臋cej ka偶dego dnia   Odkrywam 偶e to konieczne by by膰 w swojej w艂asnej przestrzeni wi臋cej i wi臋cej i odkrywam 偶e kiedy energie przybywaj膮 w du偶ych ilo艣ciach moje oczy zamykaj膮 si臋 i 艣pi臋 i nie ma znaczenia czas na przyk艂ad gdy by艂am wieziona do domu Ukochanych wczoraj rano zaledwie wsiad艂am do samochodu zamkn臋艂am oczy i kiedy otworzy艂am je godzin臋 p贸藕niej dotarli艣my do domu Ukochanych  Nast臋pnie wr贸cili艣my do domu o 14 i usiad艂am w fotelu i zamkn臋艂am oczy i spa艂am g艂臋boko po tym jak nacieszy艂am si臋 przyrod膮 ob艂okami pi臋knym 艣rodowiskiem i po tym gdy zaj臋艂am si臋 swoimi mailami itd, zjad艂am kolacj臋 i o 18 30 ponownie zamkn臋艂am oczy i spa艂am do 22 30 nast臋pnie wsta艂am i zn贸w do pozycji horyzontalnej i spa艂am do 6 rano teraz wstaj臋 i zn贸w po prostu spacer i rozcieranie moich n贸g poniewa偶 czuj臋 偶e dla nich chodzenie w g臋stej atmosferze starego 艣wiata ( nie po naszej Ukochanej Matce Ziemi kt贸ra si臋 wznios艂a jest trudne) poniewa偶 czuj臋 偶e szybuj臋 lub w艣lizguj臋 si臋 w nasz膮 Now膮 Ziemi臋 Gaj臋 i niech b臋dzie Teraz   Jestem wdzi臋czna 偶e jestem nadal w stanie i艣膰 i rozmawia膰 poniewa偶 to te偶 nie jest ju偶 proste bo zapominam wiele s艂贸w i Ukochani mog膮 m贸wi膰 tak jak czytacie to z powodu waszego wieku nast臋pnie s艂ucham niekt贸rych z moich wnucz膮t 30 33 37 latk贸w i oni m贸wi膮 mi to samo wi臋c to jest transformacja i my wszyscy uwalniamy stary 艣wiat i 偶yjemy bardziej 艣wiadomie tutaj i tym co wiem si臋 dziel臋 poniewa偶 cz臋艣膰 tego mo偶e by膰 wasz膮 opowie艣ci膮 Teraz          i my wszyscy jeste艣my r贸偶ni wi臋c b臋dziemy wszyscy przemienia膰 si臋 na sw贸j w艂asny spos贸b i tak b臋dzie wszyscy bez wyj膮tk贸w i wolna wola jest nadal dla wszystkich wi臋c niech b臋dzie   W Mi艂o艣ci i Wdzi臋czno艣ci za wszystko dla wszystkich na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment