Tuesday 31 January 2017


Beloved One I am so more conscious as I walk the new Land of Gaia the help ongoing I receive from nature as I breathe through each day conscious of the new energies coming in and simply walk the walk of acceptance and knowing that these energies are so helping us to come home to the total Divinity of who we are and letting go of all that no longer serves us in any way.  I have observed that that which creates separation in my life is leaving because no longer are conversations around politics  or religion being presented any more and I continue to be in the PeLoHa of life in inner Peace Love and Light  maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛


Ukochana JednoÅ›ci Jestem dużo bardziej Å›wiadoma gdy idÄ™ po nowej Ziemi Gai nieustannie pomoc otrzymujÄ™ od natury jak oddycham poprzez każdy dzieÅ„ Å›wiadoma nowych energii nadchodzÄ…cych i po prostu idÄ™ krokiem akceptacji  wiedzÄ…c że te energie bardzo pomagajÄ… nam dojść do domu do caÅ‚kowitej BoskoÅ›ci kim jesteÅ›my i uwolnić wszystko co już dÅ‚użej nam nie sÅ‚uży w żaden sposób. ZaobserwowaÅ‚am że to co tworzy oddzielenie w moim życiu odchodzi ponieważ już dÅ‚użej rozmowy dotyczÄ…ce polityki lub religii nie pojawiajÄ… siÄ™ wiÄ™cej
i ja kontynuuję być w PokojuMiłościHarmonii życia w wewnętrznym Pokoju Miłości i Świetle maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment