Saturday 18 February 2017


Beloved One blessings and Love to the Oneness that we are more and more consciously living   I observe how illness and sudden disease is touching so many Beloveds in our life in this moment as they are Loved Ones who would really love to change their lives I observe and I can’t say change your lifestyle we all must feel this within and another does not have the right to judge how others live I feel I am here to listen and really support them in whatever walk they choose to walk  I can only Love them for who they are in this moment and not to want anything from them just hold them when they are afraid of the changes they feel and don’t understand because I have been there and I know I had to experience all that I did to experience  transformation    And now more and more are speaking the same language and I still am unable to be anti anything I can only send love to troubled Beloveds and Places and know that the Source of All of which we are all a loving and Divine aspect will open and close the doors as requested by Beloveds on their individual journey   PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera xoxo 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana Jedno艣ci b艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i Mi艂o艣膰 dla Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my wi臋cej coraz bardziej 偶yj膮c 艣wiadomie   Obserwuj臋 jak dolegliwo艣膰 fizyczna, nag艂a choroba dotyka wielu Ukochanych w naszym 偶yciu w tej chwili a s膮 oni Ukochanymi kt贸rzy naprawd臋 pragn臋liby zmieni膰 swoje 偶ycie tak obserwuj臋 i nie mog臋 powiedzie膰 zmie艅cie sw贸j styl 偶ycia my wszyscy musimy to poczu膰 we wn臋trzu i druga osoba nie ma prawa ocenia膰 jak inni 偶yj膮 Czuj臋 偶e jestem tu aby wys艂ucha膰 i naprawd臋 wesprze膰 ich w ka偶dym kroku kt贸rym wybieraj膮 by pod膮偶a膰   Mog臋 jedynie ich kocha膰 za to kim s膮 w tej chwili i nie chcie膰 nic od nich a po prostu przytula膰 ich kiedy boj膮 si臋 zmian kt贸re czuj膮 i nie rozumiej膮 poniewa偶 ja by艂am tam i wiem 偶e musia艂am do艣wiadczy膰 tego wszystkiego co uczyni艂am by do艣wiadczy膰 transformacji  Teraz wielu coraz wielu m贸wi tym samym j臋zykiem i nadal nie jestem w stanie by膰 przeciw czemukolwiek mog臋 jedynie wysy艂a膰 mi艂o艣膰 zaniepokojonym Ukochanym i Miejscom i wiem 偶e 殴r贸d艂o Wszystkiego kt贸rego my wszyscy jeste艣my kochaj膮cym i Boskim aspektem otworzy i zamknie drzwi zgodnie z 偶yczeniem Ukochanych podczas ich indywidualnej podr贸偶y   PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan Almera xoxo 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment