Sunday 6 November 2016

Beloved One that we be  moment by moment I am rejoicing and giving thanks to be here in these amazing times of transformation and ascension    The more I accept with gratitude all that is presented the easier it becomes and I feel so much easier in my body and so be it  I find breathing so amazing and my tool of the now  for when I feel trapped or uncertain I breathe and the whatever subsides easily and I give thanks  I am so very grateful for all the blessings in my life and embrace fully the journey of transformation and ascension as a gift to us all as we have struggled to be free of ALL that limits and restricts us from simply living from our Heart    I live in the now and give thanks that I am here now and loving being here like never before as more and more of the hidden outer world comes to the Light we can rejoice that all is Divinely guided real and is to create Equality and all that brings Equality such as perfect health well being and wealth will be more within than without you will be your riches and wealth and so be it  PeLoHa all way maryandalan 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment