Saturday 19 November 2016

Beloved One as we are  What I felt to share today is what I have perceived is that the more we embrace who we are  the less we go into fear of anything .  For example when Beloveds speak of the U.S I am not even inclined to join in for there is no understanding of the politics of the world anymore so with that letting go comes the realisation I have no fear   My daily  mantra my darlings is still i Believe I Trust I Love the Self and this is together with deep breathing why I stay in my inner power and so it is We are One Beloveds in our Divine Power and we are different so our walk is different AND  the essence of who we are is the same   We are Divine Love and Light and this Essence is eternal and so be it PeLoHa all ways   See each other as a reflection of  Self and Love all which is presented and so be it Maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my poczu艂am by przekaza膰 dzi艣, 偶e dostrzegam i偶 im wi臋cej obejmujemy kim jeste艣my tym mniej ogarnia nas l臋k przed czymkolwiek, np. kiedy Ukochani rozmawiaj膮 o Stanach Zjednoczonych nie jestem nawet sk艂onna by si臋 do艂膮czy膰 bo nie ma ju偶 zrozumienia dla polityki na 艣wiecie wi臋c wraz z takim uwolnieniem pojawia si臋 u艣wiadomienie 偶e si臋 nie boj臋
Moja codzienna mantra moi drodzy to Wierz臋 Ufam Kocham Ja藕艅 kt贸ra wraz z g艂臋bokim oddychaniem sprawia 偶e pozostaj臋 w wewn臋trznej mocy wi臋c tak Jeste艣my Jednym Ukochani w naszej Boskiej Mocy i r贸偶nimy si臋 wi臋c nasza podr贸偶 jest inna a esencja tego kim jeste艣my jest taka sama Jeste艣my Bosk膮 Mi艂o艣ci膮 i 艢wiat艂em i ta Esencja jest wieczna wi臋c niech b臋dzie PeLoHa zawsze w ka偶dy spos贸b Patrzcie na siebie nawzajem jak na odzwierciedlenie Ja藕ni  i Mi艂o艣ci Kochajcie wszystko co jest przedstawiane i tak jest Maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment