Tuesday 15 November 2016

Beloved One that we be   I am sleeping much more because there is a tiredness which needs to be honoured and we just give thanks and sleep     So many are asking about the U.S and I remain in my inner peace and say I have no opinion I send Love to all   My everyday life is filled with sending love to so many who are finding it difficult to walk in the New Land of Gaia and as all ways we are all at different stages  if evolution so please help where you can and step back back when it is not the time and remain silent   I find more and more I am waiting to be asked and then discern in the moment how can I help or am  I meant to move in or simply hold this part of Self  in silence and Divine Love . PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍



Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸ra jeste艣my 艢pi臋 teraz du偶o wi臋cej z powodu zm臋czenia kt贸re potrzeba uszanowa膰 i my po prostu dzi臋kujemy i idziemy spa膰  
Tak wielu pyta o Stany Zjednoczone a ja pozostaj臋 w wewn臋trznym pokoju i m贸wi臋, 偶e nie mam 偶adnego zdania wysy艂am Mi艂o艣膰 wszystkim moja codzienno艣膰 wype艂niona jest wysy艂aniem mi艂o艣ci wielu tym kt贸rym trudno kroczy膰 po Nowej Ziemi Gai i tak jak zawsze i w ka偶dy spos贸b my wszyscy jeste艣my  na r贸偶nych etapach ewolucji wi臋c prosz臋 pomagajcie gdzie mo偶ecie wycofajcie si臋  gdy nie jest to jeszcze ten czas i pozosta艅cie w ciszy, odkrywam coraz wi臋cej czekam by mnie poproszono i nast臋pnie rozpatruj臋 przez chwile w jaki spos贸b mog臋 pom贸c lub czy to ja mam si臋 wypowiada膰 lub czy po prostu utrzyma膰 t臋 cz臋艣膰 Ja藕ni w ciszy i Boskiej Mi艂o艣ci  PeLoHa w ka偶dy spos贸b maryandalan Almera  馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment