Wednesday 16 November 2016


Beloved One as we walk more and more in our Precious Land of Gaia and at times find confusion because as I know in my everyday life I have let go of the outer world thinking because it is not a part of the I am that I am I am an observer to Life I do not get involved in conversation because I  cannot and will not take sides  by choice all is in the hands of the Divine Source of all that is of which we are a precious and conscious part So I observe and have no comment and send Love to all without exception   I know so much feels in the old language “wrong”and of course when we awaken we realise there is no such thing still many hold this can we now as One let go of all opinions and trust the Oneness to create in absolute Love and Light for the Oneness knows and radiates only Love  This is the Power of Love in action Silence is Golden and never more true than in these times of transformation and Ascension PeLoHa all ways my Love maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍



Ukochana Jedno艣ci gdy poruszamy si臋 coraz wi臋cej i bardziej po naszej Cennej Ziemi Gai i czasami znajdujemy zam臋t bo wiem w moim 偶yciu codziennym uwolni艂am my艣lenie zewn臋trznego 艣wiata, kt贸re nie jest cz臋艣ci膮 Jam Jest kt贸r膮 jest Jam Jest obserwatorem 呕ycia, nie w艂膮czam si臋 w rozmowy, poniewa偶 nie potrafi臋 i nie b臋d臋 opowiada膰 si臋 po 偶adnej stronie z wyboru, wszystko jest w r臋kach Boskiego
殴r贸d艂a wszystkiego, kt贸rego cenn膮 i 艣wiadom膮 cz臋艣ci膮 jeste艣my, wi臋c ja obserwuj臋 i nie komentuj臋, wysy艂am Mi艂o艣膰 ka偶demu bez wyj膮tku, wiem, 偶e wiele w starym j臋zyku odczuwa si臋 “藕le” i oczywi艣cie gdy budzimy si臋 u艣wiadamiamy sobie 偶e nie ma takiej rzeczy, jednak  wielu nadal tak podtrzymuje czy mo偶emy teraz jako Jedno艣膰 uwolni膰 wszystkie pogl膮dy i opinie i zaufa膰 Jedno艣ci by tworzy膰 w ca艂kowitej Mi艂o艣ci i 艢wietle poniewa偶 Jedno艣膰 zna tylko Mi艂o艣膰 i promieniuje jedynie Mi艂o艣ci膮 Oto Moc Mi艂o艣ci w dzia艂aniu Milczenie jest Z艂otem i nigdy nie by艂o to bardziej prawd膮 ni偶 w tych czasach transformacji i Wzrostu PeLoHa w ka偶dy spos贸b zawsze moja Mi艂o艣膰 maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment