Sunday 6 November 2016

Beloved One blessings blessings and I awoke with the with words Gratitude for all and this is how I endeavour to live my everyday life  With so much of the old slipping away I breathe a lot and stay still and just say whatever comes silently and I stay in my inner peace. I accept all that is presented in the way of outer world experiences the weather the communication technology  and with acceptance all is perfect and so be it  PeLoHa all ways maryandalan  💛💛💛

Kochana Jednio, błogosławieństwa, błogosławieństwa. Obudziłam się ze słowami Wdzięczność za wszystko i tak właśnie staram się żyć na co dzień. Tyle tego, co stare, odchodzi, dużo oddycham i pozostaję w spokoju i po prostu mówię to, co przychodzi bez słów i pozostaję w wewnętrznym pokoju. Akceptuję wszystko co jest mi dane: doznania ze świata zewnętrznego, pogodę, technologię komunikacji oraz to, że wszystko jest doskonałe, i niech tak będzie. PeLoHa, na wszystkie sposoby i na zawsze maryandalan  💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment