Tuesday 8 November 2016

Beloved One as the elections in the US come closer I am receiving emails every day re what to do bless them    I send love to all and have no thought around outcome for I simply know all which is hidden is coming to the Light and all is perfect regardless of how we perceive  it we are not in the least bit interested in Politics either here or anywhere  I see the Government as the people and so I hold in my heart that the “Leaders” simply become the examples just as our children of the Light and so it will be  In Love and Gratitude to be here and experiencing this amazing and wondrous adventure PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 💛💛💛

Kochana Jednio, zbliżają się wybory w USA i otrzymuję codziennie emaile dotyczące tego, co zrobić. Błogosławcie ich. Ja wysyłam miłość do wszystkich i nie myślę o wyniku głosowania, bo po prostu wiem, że wszystko co jest ukryte wychodzi na Światło i wszystko jest idealne niezależnie od tego, jak my to postrzegamy. Nie interesujemy się w ogóle polityką, ani tu, ani gdziekolwiek indziej. Ja widzę Rząd jako ludzi i mam nadzieję w sercu, że "liderzy" po prostu staną się przykładami do naśladowania, tak jak nasze dzieci Światła, i tak będzie. W Miłości i Wdzięczności, że tu jesteśmy i że doświadczamy tej wspaniałej i cudownej przygody PeLoHa na wszelkie sposoby i na zawsze maryandalan 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment