Sunday 13 November 2016

Beloved One as we journey towards the NEW the Land of Gaia which we as One are creating moment by moment please please please lets stay in our inner peace  We do not have to guide the ship we simply need to be attentive to the silence within and listen  We are so blessed to be in these times I have had so many emails about the US and find I simply feel the energy send love to all and delete and so be it  What I know is as human beings we have opinions I am overjoyed to say I no longer have opinion which comes from my head I use discernment in all and any situation.  When I move back from something it is my heart which guides and I have no reason or logic just simply move back with head bowed giving thanks and when I feel to move forward my heart is singing I feel overjoyed and again no reason or logic and I remain in my inner peace  Love you so PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment