Sunday 13 November 2016

Beloved One I received a message in the form of a u tube this morning and as I listened many doors opened as I rejoiced with the approaching of  the 11 11 and staying in the NOW this seemed very timely as very clear messages came through and now I am very excited about what I know will be the New for the I am that I am and in so much gratitude that i was indeed patient and allowed and accepted all that was presented with Love and Gratitude  even when so many times I was confused and lost I breathed and breathed and gave thanks and so it is  My Beloved One I hold you in the Love that we are and together as One let us send Love to all in the US without details simply love for all and may that love spread globally to all as we as One create the Oneness in Equality Transformation and Ascension    Each of us in our own way our own time Trusting and Surrendering to the NOW in the Precious Land of Gaia PeLoHa all ways Almera 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment