Monday 30 January 2017


Beloved One love to all of the All that we are. The energies of transformation ongoing at the moment and it is about aligning the new Light in the physical body as the DNA has converted to Light ,Karma is complete ,the memories of what was is gone  now I am knowing it is a time to simply align and be in the New energy   More learning as I feel I am journeying  here and there as I call it and so need to be more attentive than ever to communication because sometimes I miss the beginning or the end of the sentence   Breathing so very much so that I can be in any situation  with inner peace  Very much a new learning for the I am that I am and giving ongoing thanks for all that is presented PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci mi艂o艣膰 dla wszystkich tego Wszystkiego kt贸rym jeste艣my. Energie transformacji trwaj膮 w tej chwili i transformacja to dostrajanie nowego 艢wiat艂a w ciele fizycznym gdy DNA przeistoczy艂o si臋 w 艢wiat艂o, Karma jest dope艂niona, wspomnienia tego co by艂o odesz艂y teraz wiem 偶e czas po prostu dostosowa膰 si臋 i by膰 w Nowej energii. Wi臋cej uczenia si臋 gdy czuj臋 jak podr贸偶uj臋 tutaj i tam bo tak to nazywam wi臋c potrzeba by膰 bardziej uwa偶nym ni偶 kiedykolwiek w czasie porozumiewania si臋 poniewa偶 czasami gubi臋 pocz膮tek lub koniec zdania   Oddychaj膮c bardzo du偶o mog臋 by膰 w ka偶dej sytuacji w wewn臋trznym spokoju   Bardzo du偶o nowego uczenia si臋 dla Jam jest kt贸rym Jestem nieustannie dzi臋kuj膮c za wszystko co jest prezentowane PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment