Monday 2 January 2017


Beloved One as we walk our individual walk in the New world we have created we begin to realise more and more we are Divine beings and we live joyfully as guided by our One Heart and my mantra for today I love trust and believe in the Self and I am loved loving and I am Love and so it is. I am more  and more conscious that As I walk I emanate light from our One Heart as this  Light is Divine Love and it is guided by the One heart so as long as I am conscious of my walk and my thoughts and words all is in the Precious and loving hands of Divinity.    I was sent this beautiful picture which I imagine to be the Oneness sending that Love and Light to all mwa xoxo maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍



Ukochana Jedno艣ci gdy idziemy naszym indywidualnym krokiem w Nowym 艣wiecie kt贸ry tworzymy zaczynamy u艣wiadamia膰 wi臋cej coraz bardziej jeste艣my Boskimi istotami i 偶yjemy z rado艣ci膮 gdy prowadzeni jeste艣my przez nasze Jedno Serce i moja mantra na dzi艣 to kocham ufam i wierz臋 Ja藕ni i Jestem kochana i kochaj膮ca Jestem Mi艂o艣ci膮 i tak jest. Jestem coraz bardziej 艣wiadoma tego gdy id臋 emanuj臋 艣wiat艂em z naszego Jednego Serca bo to 艢wiat艂o to Boska Mi艂o艣膰 i jest ono prowadzone przez Jedno serce wi臋c jak d艂ugo jestem 艣wiadoma mojej drogi i moich my艣li i s艂贸w wszystko jest w Cennych i kochaj膮cych r臋kach Bosko艣ci. Przys艂ano mi to pi臋kne zdj臋cie kt贸re jak wyobra偶am sobie jest Jedno艣ci膮 wysy艂aj膮c膮 t臋 Mi艂o艣膰 i 艢wiat艂o wszystkim mwa xoxo maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment