Thursday 5 January 2017



Beloved One Blessings and Love to all   I have seen new flowers which have been sent to me from someone who has always worked with integrity and love in her garden and I felt into a vortex close by where she meditates every day and I feel these new  Power Points as I call them and have done for many years as my dearest Ones have pointed out that this was a Power Point or that was a Power point to mention One a church in Europe houses a Madonna and my dearest Ones there said come come come and I went and I felt that Beloveds were saying oh the energy oh the energy as the thing to say for if they didn’t say this they would be considered not spiritual or something I felt it had become a tourist destination and therefore the original feeling had passed and on my own I was led to another place in the building and I felt this incredible peace and looked up and a sign read silence and for mine there was no need of a sign and then I opened  a door and therein was a small room will pews and there I sat  and allowed the energy of love to wash over and there are many more so called power points which no longer are living and the one I spoke of in the beginning of this sharing is  one of the many new power points which are awake and emanating love and light     And this energy will be felt one day soon everywhere for as the Love spreads the Light spreads and so be it the Precious Land of Gaia will be so,  PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera xoxo馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana Jedno艣ci B艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i Mi艂o艣膰 dla wszystkich Widzia艂am nowe kwiaty, kt贸re przes艂a艂a mi osoba kt贸ra zawsze pracowa艂a ze sp贸jno艣ci膮 i mi艂o艣ci膮 w swoim ogrodzie i ja wczu艂am si臋 w wir blisko gdzie ona medytuje codziennie i czuj臋 te nowe Punkty Mocy bo tak je nazywam robi艂am tak przez wiele lat moi najdro偶si zwracali moj膮 uwag臋 偶e to by艂 Punkt Mocy lub by ten Punkt Mocy wspomnie膰 Jeden ko艣ci贸艂 w Europie mie艣ci Madonn臋 i moi najdro偶si  m贸wili tam przyjed藕cie przyjed藕cie i ja wyruszy艂am i poczu艂am 偶e Ukochani m贸wili och energia ta energia o niej m贸wi膰  bo je艣liby nie m贸wili tego mog艂oby si臋 uwa偶a膰 偶e nie s膮 duchowi lub co艣 podobnego ja poczu艂am 偶e to miejsce sta艂o si臋 celem turystycznym i dlatego pierwotne uczucie przemin臋艂o i samodzielnie zosta艂am poprowadzona do innego miejsca w budynku i poczu艂am ten niesamowity spok贸j spojrza艂am w g贸r臋 i napis g艂osi艂 cisza i dla mojego nie by艂o potrzeby umieszcza膰 napisu i nast臋pnie otworzy艂am drzwi i wewn膮trz by艂 ma艂y pok贸j z 艂awami ko艣cielnymi gdzie usiad艂am i pozwoli艂am energii mi艂o艣ci dokona膰 oczyszczenia i istnieje wiele wi臋cej tak zwanych punkt贸w mocy, kt贸re nie s膮 ju偶 偶ywotne i jeden o kt贸rym m贸wi艂am na pocz膮tku tego przekazu jest jednym z wielu nowych punkt贸w mocy kt贸re s膮 rozbudzone i emanuj膮 mi艂o艣ci膮 i 艣wiat艂em    I odczuje si臋 t臋 energi臋 wkr贸tce jednego dnia wsz臋dzie poniewa偶 gdy Mi艂o艣膰 rozprzestrzenia si臋 艢wiat艂o rozprzestrzenia si臋 tym samym wi臋c niech b臋dzie Cenna Ziemia Gaja b臋dzie tak  PeLoHa w ka偶dy spos贸b maryandalan Almera xoxo 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment