Saturday 7 January 2017


Beloved One that we be    This morning I had a message of Love from a Loved One saying she doesn t  believe in Oneness she is unique in her sovereignty and so cannot be in the Oneness and she is free and God as is everyone.    Beloved One that we be there are different words for us all and when we take words into our  head and analyse  you then have to correct it and understand it    Let words  flow into your heart and when you read allow the words to flow and don’t stop to think about  When I receive an email that I cannot feel I simply give thanks and delete For this is their truth in that moment   Oneness is freedom following your heart and allowing all that is presented to be without opinion I have all ways spoken about being one of the sheep following blindly because everyone else is  and sometimes because of fear we follow until we realise now I am Love I am Light and  my Light is equal to all   We are individual with free will and my truth is I have never ever thought about free will I am that I am I feel with my heart and never question my guidance no matter what anyone would say about.   Over many many years I will wake with guidance such as travel  to Alice Springs  2000 kms away and I share with my soulmate and he says okay lets go    and when we arrive in unfolds beautifully   This has been my life for so many years and many of us receive our guidance differently and it doesn’t matter when  it is from the heart    When I speak to someone I speak with my heart when I listen I listen with my heart and I have no opinion  only love and gratitude  that the conversation took place   and so be it  In Love and Gratitude PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍



Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 b膮d藕my  Dzi艣 rano otrzyma艂am przekaz Mi艂o艣ci od Kochanej,kt贸ra m贸wi,偶e nie wierzy w Jedno艣膰 jest niepowtarzalna w swojej suwerenno艣ci  wi臋c nie mo偶e  by膰 w Jedno艣ci i jest wolna tak jak B贸g i wszyscy s膮. Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 b膮d藕my  
r贸偶ne s膮 s艂owa dla nas wszystkich i kiedy wprowadzimy s艂owa do swojej g艂owy i b臋dziemy analizowa膰 nast臋pnie trzeba b臋dzie poprawia膰 to i rozumie膰   Pozw贸lcie s艂owom p艂yn膮膰 w wasze serce i kiedy czytacie pozw贸lcie s艂owom p艂yn膮膰 nie zatrzymujcie si臋 by my艣le膰 o tym
Kiedy otrzymuj臋 maila kt贸rego nie czuj臋 po prostu dzi臋kuj臋 i usuwam  poniewa偶 to jest ich prawda w danej chwili Jedno艣膰 to wolno艣膰 pod膮偶aj膮ca za twoim sercem i pozwalaj膮ca na wszystko co jest ukazywane by by艂o bez opinii  Zawsze w ka偶dy spos贸b m贸wi艂am o byciu jedn膮 z owiec pod膮偶aj膮c膮 艣lepo bo wszyscy inni tak robi膮 i czasami ze strachu pod膮偶aj膮 dop贸ki nie u艣wiadomimy sobie 偶e teraz Jestem Mi艂o艣ci膮 Jestem 艢wiat艂em i moje 艢wiat艂o jest r贸wne dla wszystkich. Jeste艣my indywidualno艣ciami z woln膮 wol膮 i moj膮 prawd膮 jest 偶e nigdy przenigdy nie my艣la艂am o wolnej woli Jestem kt贸r膮 jestem czuj臋 swoim sercem i nigdy nie poddaj臋 w w膮tpliwo艣膰 mojego przewodnictwa bez wzgl臋du na to co ktokolwiek by powiedzia艂 o tym Przez wiele lat budz臋 si臋 wraz z przewodnictwem co wskazuje podr贸偶 do Alice Springs 2000 km st膮d i dziel臋 si臋 tym z moj膮 bratni膮 dusz膮 i on m贸wi ok id藕my i kiedy  przyje偶d偶amy ukazuje si臋 to pi臋knie To by艂o moim 偶yciem przez bardzo wiele lat i wielu z nas otrzymuje nasze przewodnictwo w r贸偶ny spos贸b i to nie ma znaczenia kiedy to jest od serca   Kiedy m贸wi臋 do kogo艣 m贸wi臋 swoim sercem kiedy s艂ucham s艂ucham swoim sercem i nie mam opinii tylko mi艂o艣膰 i wdzi臋czno艣膰 偶e rozmowa mia艂a miejsce  wi臋c niech b臋dzie w Mi艂o艣ci i we Wdzi臋czno艣ci PeLoHa zawsze w ka偶dy spos贸b maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment