Sunday 15 January 2017


Beloved One blessings and Love to the All and to the Nothing   Yes Beloveds when we embrace we are all and we are nothing we are home   Home there is no competition only equality of the conscious awaken humanity which now walk consciously as Divine Beings in Human Form   We all ways were this and it is only now we realise that the children are showing us the way.  When I was born I knew I was different and I rebelled  against what was presented as  the catholic religion because I had such a beautiful relationship with Jesus who was to me an example of Love and Light and he walked emanating that love and accepted and embraced everyone for who they were and that is what we are doing consciously now  As I child I felt I am so alone and nobody understands me and now this is not so   I see it in the children of the Now how they use their gifts of speaking through the heart {telepathy} and simply moving around this  precious Land of Gaia as fearless beings and by their example Beloveds can see what is possible  in our NEW way of being.  And for this I am that I am there is no school that is ready for these children   I watched and participated in this form of education as did my children  in the car 5 days a week drive 20 kms to the school or to the school bus everyone running with the time and the usual have you got your lunch have you got   that book and the children leave you not feeling loved rather feeling rushed and out of their inner peace as was I.  I therefore am an advocate of home schooling where I see the children opening up to the Light within that they are and creating their curriculum and they cook grow food in the garden read write and do maths why so easily because they do it in their time when they are fully present   As I child I so disliked the rigidity of the classroom sitting in a desk hand raised  to speak and then being presented with and now its this lesson time or that  And I found myself looking outside imagining my self flying or sitting high in a tree and then I would feel this ruler come down hard across my hand and the word s lazy girl you will grow up stupid and you can stay in at lunch time and I would without anger do I had enjoyed my flying etc  and I would do my lesson in 10 minutes where the rest of the class took one hour and it was all correct It was easy to do it.  So I reflect on so many days like this and see that nothing has changed and there is no blame or shame simply a school system that doesn’t work and now with our children there will be change come into play with ease and grace and the teachers will be our children of simple living in Peace Love and Harmony and so be it.  I never know where I am going when I sit and write and give thanks when i read the sharing  and say I had forgotten most of this and today it flowed and so it is PeLoHa all ways Love to the Love that we are maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛



Ukochana Jedności błogosławieństwa i Miłość dla Wszystkiego i Niczego      Tak Ukochani, kiedy obejmujemy że jesteśmy wszystkim i jesteśmy niczym jesteśmy w domu  W Domu nie ma konkurencji jedynie jest równość świadomej przebudzonej ludzkości, która teraz podąża świadomie będąc Boskimi Istotami w Ludzkiej postaci
zawsze i w każdy sposób byliśmy tacy  i dopiero teraz uświadamiamy sobie że dzieci pokazują nam drogę. Kiedy się urodziłam wiedziałam że jestem inna i buntowałam się przeciwko temu co było pokazywane jako religia katolicka ponieważ byłam w takiej pięknej relacji z Jezusem który dla mnie był przykładem Miłości i Światła i kroczył emanując tą miłością i akceptował i obejmował każdego za to kim był i to właśnie robimy świadomie teraz Jako dziecko czułam że jestem sama i że nikt mnie nie rozumie i teraz tak nie jest   Widzę to w dzieciach Obecnie w jaki sposób używają swoich darów mówienia poprzez serce (telepatia) i po prostu poruszają się po cennej Ziemi Gai jako nieustraszone istoty i poprzez ich przykład Ukochani mogą zobaczyć co jest możliwe w naszym NOWYM sposobie istnienia i dla takiego Jam jest którym jest nie istnieje szkoła gotowa na te dzieci. Obserwowałam i uczestniczyłam w takiej formie edukacji tak jak moje dzieci w samochodzie 5 dni w tygodniu jadąc 20 km do szkoły lub do szkolnego autobusu wszyscy ścigają się z czasem czy masz swoje drugie śniadanie czy masz tę książkę i dzieci cię opuszczają nie czując się kochane są raczej poganiane i poza swoim wewnętrznym pokojem tak jak ja byłam, dlatego jestem obrońcą nauczania w domu gdzie widzę jak dzieci otwierają się na wewnętrzne Światło,którym są i tworzą swój program nauczania i gotują, uprawiają jedzenie w ogrodzie,czytają,piszą i odrabiają matematykę dlaczego z taką łatwością ponieważ robią to w swoim czasie gdy są w pełni obecne. Jako dziecko bardzo nie lubiłam rygoru szkolnej klasy, siedzenia w ławce,podnoszenia ręki by się odezwać i następnie mówienia mi, że oto jest czas tej lekcji i tamtej. I odkrywałam że spędzam czas na patrzeniu na zewnątrz, wyobrażam sobie że frunę, lub siedzę wysoko na drzewie i następnie mogłam poczuć jak linijka spada z siłą na moją rękę i słowa leniwa dziewczyno wyrośniesz na głupią zostaniesz w klasie na przerwie obiadowej i tak robiłam bez gniewu bo bardzo podobało mi się moje fruwanie itd. i zrobiłam swoją lekcję w 10 minut podczas gdy reszcie klasy zajęło to godzinę i wszystko było dobrze, było to łatwe do zrobienia. Poddaję refleksji wiele dni takich jak ten i widzę że nic się nie zmieniło i nie ma winy lub wstydu szkolny system po prostu nie działa i teraz z naszymi dziećmi zmiana da się we znaki z łatwością i wdziękiem i nauczyciele będą naszymi dziećmi prostego życia w Pokoju Miłości i Harmonii i niech będzie. Nigdy nie wiem gdzie zmierzam kiedy usiądę i napiszę i podziękuję kiedy przeczytam przekaz i powiem że zapomniałam większość tego i dzisiaj to popłynęło więc tak jest PokójMiłośćHarmonia PeLoHa w każdy sposób zawsze Miłość dla Miłości którą jesteśmy maryandalan Almera 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment