Friday 20 January 2017


Beloved One that we are   Time is transforming and presenting in a different way and it’s okay I don’t understand it yet so have no words and last night my dreams returned clearer and more beautiful than they have been in some time   I was beginning to see and be shown my next steps in the New World our Precious Land of Gaia as I feel it and I am excited even though at this moment it isn’t clear I simply know in the deepest part of my soul all is perfect loving caring and more and more conscious evolution   i live in ongoing gratitude for all that is all we are continuing through One Heart to consciously create   PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my     Czas si臋 przeobra偶a i ukazuje w inny spos贸b i to dobrze 偶e nie rozumiem tego jeszcze wi臋c nie mam s艂贸w i wczoraj w nocy moje sny powr贸ci艂y wyra藕niejsze i jeszcze pi臋kniejsze ni偶 by艂y przez jaki艣 czas    Zaczyna艂am widzie膰 i by艂y mi pokazywane moje kolejne kroki w Nowym 艢wiecie naszej Cennej Ziemi Gai tak jak to czuj臋 i jestem podekscytowana pomimo 偶e w tej chwili nie jest jasne po prostu wiem w najg艂臋bszej cz臋艣ci mojej duszy wszystko jest idealn膮 kochaj膮c膮 troskliw膮 i coraz bardziej 艣wiadom膮 ewolucj膮     呕yj臋 w nieustaj膮cej wdzi臋czno艣ci za wszystko co jest wszystkim co kontynuujemy poprzez Jedno Serce by 艣wiadomie tworzy膰   PeLoHa w ka偶dy spos贸b zawsze maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment