Saturday 4 January 2014

 Beloved One it is indeed a moment of in and out of time and everything.  I understand less and less and sometimes feel I'm here with a very fine thread and people speak and there is no comprehension and all is able to be navigated and so it  is my darling ones   Life is unfolding in the moment very truly now so I am a  real and devoted learner in kindergarten and continue to be walking thru observing learning and just allowing and holding the belief it can all be with ease and grace love all ways and deep gratitude for Tomek and his magic with the language. There isn't heaps to share and I stay in my truth my darlings and what is  is   I love you all and so thank you for the support I receive from so many to negotiate my way thru the new in the NOW.  PeLoHa is maryandalan Maral.

                                                                                                             ***

Ukochana Jednio istotnie jesteśmy w i poza czasem i wszystkim. Rozumiem mniej i mniej i czaszami odczuwam że łączy mnie bardzo cieńka nić i kiedy rozmawaim z ludźmi nie ma zrozumienia a i tak możliwa jest nawigacja i tak powinno być moi drodzy. Życie roztacza się  przed nami  w tym momencie i ja jestem prawdziwie oddanym  uczniem w tym przedszkolu i kontynułuje swoją drogę  przez obserwacje i pozwalam sobie utrzymywać przekonanie że wszystko przyjdzie z gracją i łatwością. Zawsze miłość, wdzięczność Tomkowi za jego językową magie. Nie mam góry rzeczy, którymi chcę sie podzielić i pozostaje w swojej prawdzie moi drodzy, że co jest, to jest. Kocham was wszystkich i dziękuje za wsparcie które otrzymuje od wszystkich w poruszaniu się po nowym TERAZ. PeLoHa jest maryialan Maral.

No comments:

Post a Comment