Friday 10 January 2014

Beloved  One this morning i awoke and felt different and the words came I can see and I know and Beloveds that is my truth   How that unfolds I will see in the moment and i hold that will be  with ease and grace   My darlings the lostness will lift and with that will come a huge energy of transformation of that which was and there will be no memory of that and so be it   I live from this  moment in the knowing that I am and I have arrived totally to live the mission or joy as I call it NOW   Simply to be is my aim and my walk now and my love and gratitude to ALL of Self in this moment for we are ONE i feel it I know it and in this moment its more than enough  I am so gratefull for the support I have had every step of my journey from Alan Denise and All soo soo soo many THANK YOU with all my heart  peloha lives in the moment for that is all there is LOVE IN THE MOMENT   PeLoHa all ways maryandalan maral my grateful Love to my darling Tomek for his magical playing with language love you darling xxxmaryandalan maral.

                                                                                                                     ***

Ukochana Jednio, tego ranka obudziłam się i poczułam zupełnie inaczej, słowa przyszły do mnie i wszystko widzę  i to Ukaochani jest moja prawda. Jak się wszystko potoczy zobaczę w momencie i przekonana jestem że odbędzie się to z łatwością i łaską. Moi kochani zagubienie minie a kiedy minie, wielka energia transformacji sprawi że nie będzie pamięci po tym co było i tak powinno być. Od tego momentu żyje w przekonaniu że całkowicie dotarłam i mogę żyć swoją misją czy też jak ja to nazywam radością TERAZ. Poprostu być jest moim celem i moją ścieżką i mam miłoścc i wdzęczność dla WSZYSTKIEGO z Ja w tym momencie bo wszyscy jesteśmy JEDNYM, teraz to czuje, wiem i na ten moment to więcej niż potrzeba. Jestem taka wdzęczna za wsparcie przy każdym kroku w mojej podróży Alanowi i Denise i Wszystkim tak bardzo bardzo dużo PODZIĘKOWAŃ z całego  serca. Peloha żyje w teraz bo wszstko co jest to MIŁOŚĆ W TYM MOMENCIE. PeLoHa zawsze maryialan, Maral. Moja wdzięczność Tomkowi za zabawe z magią i językiem, kocham was kochani xxxmaryialan Maral.

No comments:

Post a Comment