Tuesday 7 January 2014

Beloved  ONE that we be  Yesterday i slept and there was a ringing in my ears and head so empty and still i stay in the love and gratitude that i am and that I know brings me to the ONENESS and HOME   so my darling ONE i love you all and also my darling tomek the language musician for he makes language sing with his love   FLY first love yourself and all will unfold as we create maryandalan Maral xxx
                               
                                                                                                                      ***

Ukochana Jednio którą jesteśmy. Wczoraj kiedy spałam dzwoniło mi w uszach a w głowia miałam pustkę nadal jednak pozostaje w miłości i wdzięczności za to że jestem i że przybliżam się do JEDNOŚCI i do DOMU. Tak więc moi drodzy kocham was i Tomka muzyka od języka który sprawia ze język śpiewa jego miłością. LEĆCIE, w pierwszej kolejności kochajcie siebie a wszystko się przed wami otworzy bo to my tworzymy, Maral xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment