Tuesday 14 January 2014

My darling and Precious One that we are I awaken this morn aware that all is   All  see I am all I hear I am and I am in the moment and now have that deep deep peace of knowing all is perfect and all simply IS   My dearest I feel sooooo very close to ALL  of thee today and so I perceive the ONENESS anew in all her perfection and I am excited I am ONE with ALL and nothing to do just be.  with deepest LOVE AND GRATITUDE to ALL for ALL and darling Tomek thank you for your golden thread woven through the language as we all merge in to the INNER PEACE of BEING    PELOHA simply is maryandalan Maral.

                                                                                                                    ***

Moja ukochana i Cenna Jednio która jest obudziłam się ddziś rano świadoma że wszystko jest, Wszystko co widzę, co słyszę i czym jestem w tym momencie i teraz mam ten głęboki głęboki spokój wiedząc że wszystko jest doskonałe i że poprostu JEST. Moi drodzy czuje się taaaak blisko was WSZYSTKICH i nie ma nic innego do zrobienia niż być. Z największą MIŁOŚCIĄ I WDZIĘCZNOŚCIĄ dla WSZYSTKICH za WSZYSTKO i Tomkowi za wplatanie złotych nici do języka podczas gdy wszyscy wkraczamy w WEWNĘTRZNY SPOKÓJ BYCIA. PELOHA po prostu jest maryialan, Maral.

No comments:

Post a Comment