Monday 6 January 2014

Beloved One that we are Inam just functioning this morning and I write with love and absolute acceptance of transformation and the body rejuvenating. I sleep as many hours as I wake these days so days and the body moves with deep intense movements and I am definitely in kindergarten and learning to live the new in the NOW.  Less and less does it matter that indent understand words and that my mind isn't present for many many moments And I live in the moment anything else doesn't work. I love you my darling family we are one and moment by moment we as ONE move towards the NEW which we have all created with love and light from the love an d light that we are. PeLoHa is and as all ways in love and gratitude to. Darling Tomek and all who walk with us home mwa mwa mwa maryandalan Maral.

                                                                                                                   ***

Ukochana Jednio którą jesteśmy. Tego ranka zaledwie funkcjonuje i pisze z miłośćią i akceptacją dla transformacji i odmłodzenia ciała. Śpie tyle samo godzin co funkcjonuje tak że i dnie i moje ciało poruszają się głęboki i intensywnie i zdecydowanie znajduje się w przedszkolu i ucze się żyć nowym w TERAZ. Coraz rzadziej i rzadziej istotnym jest rozumieć słowa i czuje że mój umysł przestaje być obecny przez wiele wiele momentów, więc żyje chwilą obecną i nic innego ne działa. Miłość moja kochana rodzino bo jesteśmy jednym i z momentu na moment jako JEDNOŚĆ poruszamy się w kierunku NOWEGO które my wszyscy stworzyliśmy z miłością i światłem z miłości i światła jakim sami jesteśmy. Zawsze PeLoHa jak zawsze miość i wdzięczność dla Tomka i wszystkich którzy podążają z nami do domu mwa mwa mwa marialan, Maral.


No comments:

Post a Comment