Sunday 2 July 2017


Beloved One This morning I awoke  with these words I feel more and more that I am becoming the Preciousness in this New Land of Precious Gaia.  The door way to my heart is fully open to receive and the joy of this is that I will say something to my darling Alan and in a very short time I have the answer either from Within  a phone call   an email or however the Divine sends and as we all know that can be anyway and we know now the difference between head direction and heart direction and my heart guidance  is so real and living in my everyday life.  I send Love and Light to the Oneness that we are and that which we are becoming through our Heart and feel so very blessed and Loved to be here in the  Here and Now PeLoHa all ways maryandalan xo馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci Dzi艣 rano obudzi艂am si臋 z tymi s艂owami czuj臋 wi臋cej bardziej 偶e staj臋 si臋 Drogocenno艣ci膮 na Nowej Ziemi Cennej Gai. Droga do mojego serca jest w pe艂ni otwarta by otrzymywa膰 i rado艣膰 tego jest taka 偶e powiem co艣 do mojego kochanego Alana i w bardzo kr贸tkim czasie mam odpowied藕 albo z Wn臋trza, rozmowy telefonicznej, maila lub w jakikolwiek inny spos贸b Bosko艣膰 przesy艂a i tak jak my wszyscy wiemy 偶e to mo偶e by膰 w ka偶dy spos贸b i znamy teraz r贸偶nic臋 pomi臋dzy wskazaniem g艂owy a wskazaniem serca i moje serce prowadzi bardzo realnie i 偶yje moim codziennym 偶yciem. Wysy艂am Mi艂o艣膰 i 艢wiat艂o dla Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my i kt贸r膮 si臋 stajemy poprzez nasze Serce i czuj臋 si臋 bardzo b艂ogos艂awiona i Kochana 偶e jestem tutaj w tym Tu i Teraz PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan xo 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment