Friday 21 July 2017


Beloved One it is certainly a learning time for the I am that I am in the beautiful New Land of Gaia and I am walking one foot after the other and the steps bring me closer to knowing the New and receiving the wisdom of the  now. As much as I can I celebrate who what where and what I am which is Light and Love and One with all that is   Letting go of what was and accepting the New with Love and Gratitude that I am.  PeLoHa all ways my darling One that we be xoxo maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana Jedno艣ci to jest z pewno艣ci膮 czas nauki dla Jam jest kt贸rym Jestem na pi臋knej Nowej Ziemi Gai i id臋 jedna stopa za drug膮 i kroki przybli偶aj膮 mnie do poznania tego co Nowe i otrzymywania m膮dro艣ci czasu obecnego. Tak bardzo jak mog臋 艣wi臋tuj臋 kim czym gdzie jestem i to czym jestem jest 艢wiat艂em i Mi艂o艣ci膮 i Jedno艣ci膮 ze wszystkim co jest   Uwalnianiem tego co by艂o i  akceptacj膮 Nowego z Mi艂o艣ci膮 i Wdzi臋czno艣ci膮 kt贸r膮 jestem. PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby moja kochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my xoxo maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍 

No comments:

Post a Comment