Monday 10 July 2017



Beloved One that we be May I in this moment give my deepest gratitude and Divine Love for the on going support and love received every day in your messages of Love such Heart felt words and expressions of Love I feel so Loved I feel such joy and it helps to keep me keeping on.  May we all love and support each other in these strong times of transformation and Ascension my beautiful love and may we all ways know we are One Love One Heart and there is no separation. Live the Love be the Love and send forth the Love to create the Precious Land  of Gaia that we as One are creating PeLoHa all ways maryandalan xxo 💛💛💛



Ukochana Jedności którą jesteśmy Pragnę w tej chwili przekazać moją najgłębszą wdzięczność i Boską Miłość za nieustające wsparcie i miłość otrzymywaną każdego dnia w waszych przekazach Miłości takich Sercem odczuwane słowa i wyrazy Miłości czuję się bardzo Kochana i czuję dużą radość i pomaga mi to trwać nieustannie. Byśmy wszyscy kochali i wspierali siebie nawzajem w tych silnych czasach transformacji i Wzniesienia moja piękna miłości i byśmy na wszystkie sposoby zawsze wiedzieli że jesteśmy Jedną Miłością Jednym Sercem i nie ma oddzielenia. Żyjcie Miłością bądźcie Miłością i wysyłajcie Miłość by tworzyć Cenną Ziemię Gaję którą my jako Jedność tworzymy PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan xxo💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment