Wednesday 12 July 2017



Beloved One that we be as we move more and more inward we realise that our I am Presence is so much in our every moment consciousness   There is absolutely no separation when we embrace the joy of our Divinity or I am Presence. I walk and I listen and I hear in a totally different way so everything flows. I don't question I don't want to change anything I just stay in the PeLoHa that is so in our heart and walk and walk onwards and the mantra I am One with with I Am Presence of every man woman and child on Earth is constant and all ways there in these amazing times of Transformation and Ascension Divine Love  to  all for all PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my gdy poruszamy si臋 wi臋cej i bardziej do wn臋trza u艣wiadamiamy 偶e nasza Jam Jest Obecno艣膰 jest w naszej 艣wiadomo艣ci ka偶dej chwili
Nie ma absolutnie 偶adnego oddzielenia kiedy obejmujemy rado艣膰 naszej Bosko艣ci lub Obecno艣膰 Jam Jest. Id臋 i s艂ucham i s艂ysz臋 w ca艂kowicie inny spos贸b wi臋c wszystko p艂ynie.
Nie zadaj臋 pyta艅 nie chc臋 niczego zmienia膰 po prostu pozostaj臋 w PokojuMi艂o艣ciHarmonii, kt贸ra jest tak w naszym sercu i id臋 dalej i  sta艂膮 mantr膮 jest Jestem Jedno艣ci膮 z Obecno艣ci膮 Jam Jest ka偶dego m臋偶czyzny kobiety ka偶dego dziecka na Ziemi na wszystkie sposoby zawsze w tych niesamowitych czasach Transformacji i Wzniesienia Boskiej Mi艂o艣ci dla wszystkich za wszystko PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment