Sunday 25 June 2017


Beloved One that we be.  More and more I am receiving blessed confirmation of what I had all ways known in my heart that in the Ascension of our Beloved Mother Earth and the birthing of our Precious Land of Gaia that we as One will ascend.  No one will be left behind I knew this and felt this for so very long and now all my Loved Ones who share their wisdom are all saying the same so I rejoice in what we have done as One and now more and more consciously we will live in our Precious Land of Gaia with only Love and Light and of course Equality  and manifestation of all that is for the benefit and love of All. I am staying in the stillness as much as I am led to and listen to my heart nonstop PeLoHa all ways maryandalan PeLoHa 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my. Wi臋cej coraz wi臋cej otrzymuj臋 b艂ogos艂awionego potwierdzenia tego co zawsze na wszystkie sposoby wiedzia艂am w swoim sercu 偶e we Wzniesieniu naszej Ukochanej Matki Ziemi i narodzinach naszej Cennej Ziemi Gai my jako Jedno艣膰 b臋dziemy wzrasta膰. Nikt nie b臋dzie pozostawiony z ty艂u wiedzia艂am o tym i to czu艂am przez bardzo d艂ugo i teraz wszyscy moi Kochani kt贸rzy dziel膮 si臋 swoj膮 m膮dro艣ci膮 wszyscy m贸wi膮 to samo i ja si臋 ciesz臋 tym co zrobili艣my jako Jedno艣膰 i teraz coraz bardziej 艣wiadomie 偶y膰 b臋dziemy na naszej Cennej Ziemi Gai tylko Mi艂o艣ci膮 i 艢wiat艂em i oczywi艣cie  w R贸wno艣ci i manifestacji wszystkiego co jest dla korzy艣ci i Mi艂o艣ci Wszystkich. Pozostaj臋 w bezruchu tyle na ile jestem prowadzona i s艂ucham mojego serca bez przerwy PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan PeLoHa 馃挍馃挍馃挍


No comments:

Post a Comment