Thursday 1 June 2017


Beloved One blessings and love to all for all. Yes each day becomes New and exciting in the new Land of Gaia   Yesterday we went to the hot pool and met with a beautiful woman call Ping a tiny little Asian being and she worked with me in the water on a One to one and I felt very blessed.  She said let's be adventurous after walking around the pool holding on to the bar and just take my hand and we will walk I hesitated and heard the words Trust Trust Trust and we walked and then she let go  I kept walking it was for me such an amazing time to walk unaided and now I. Believe I can do on the earth what I did in the water cos that's where we all began in the water. And today for the first time I am dressed in day clothes rather than night clothes cos this is what  I have felt like over the last 21/2 months and I feel I have taken a huge step on the road to being whole and renewed again  my darlings thank you for your ongoing love throughout this journey we chose to . Love is the greatest healer this I have been shown very clearly PeLoHa my darling One may we all grow and glow as we release  the Being that was and allow the wholistic and complete being with Divine Love  to be here in the here and the Now .PeLoHa maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍



Ukochana Jedno艣ci b艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i mi艂o艣膰 dla wszystkich za wszystko. Tak ka偶dy dzie艅 staje si臋 Nowym i ekscytuj膮cym na nowej Ziemi Gai. Wczoraj poszli艣my na gor膮cy basen i pozna艂am pi臋kn膮 kobiet臋 o imieniu Ping drobn膮 ma艂膮 azjatyck膮 istot臋, kt贸ra pracowa艂a ze mn膮 w wodzie indywidualnie i czu艂am si臋 bardzo b艂ogos艂awiona. Powiedzia艂a otw贸rzmy si臋 na przygod臋 po tym jak chodzili艣my po basenie trzymaj膮c si臋 dr膮偶ka i we藕 mnie za r臋k臋 i p贸jdziemy zawaha艂am si臋 i us艂ysza艂am s艂owa Ufaj Ufaj Ufaj i poszli艣my i nast臋pnie pu艣ci艂a moj膮 r臋k臋 i ja nadal sz艂am  to by艂 dla mnie niesamowity czas i艣膰 bez pomocy i teraz Wierz臋 偶e mog臋 to robi膰 na ziemi co robi艂am w wodzie poniewa偶 to jest gdzie my wszyscy mieli艣my sw贸j pocz膮tek w wodzie. Dzisiaj po raz pierwszy mam na sobie dzienne ubrania zamiast nocnych gdy偶 to czu艂am poprzez ostatnie 21 dni 2 miesi膮ce i czuj臋 偶e wykona艂am ogromny krok na drodze do bycia ca艂膮 i zregenerowan膮 ponownie dzi臋kuj臋 moi kochani za nieustaj膮c膮 mi艂o艣膰 przez t臋 podr贸偶 kt贸r膮 wybrali艣my. Mi艂o艣膰 jest najwspanialszym uzdrowicielem co zosta艂o mi pokazane bardzo wyra藕nie PeLoHa moja kochana Jedno艣ci by艣my wszyscy wzrastali i promienieli gdy uwalniamy Istnienie kt贸re by艂o i pozwolili  ca艂kowitemu i dope艂nionemu istnieniu z Bosk膮 Mi艂o艣ci膮 by膰 tu w tym tutaj i teraz. PeLoHa maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment