Thursday 29 June 2017


Beloved One as we walk our walk all as individual and as One without separation for the I am that I am I am far more peaceful than when the energies were just buffeting me all over and there was chaos and mayhem and then Beloveds would relate to me what was happening in the outer world and I became peaceful again understanding that all that happens affects us all in different ways and we remain in the love and gratitude knowing every step of our journey brings us nearer to Home whatever that means for each of us. For the I am that I am it simply means thinking speaking doing and being all from the Divine Love that we are and so be it. Love to all for All joyful manifestation today. PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍



Ukochana Jedno艣ci gdy idziemy naszym krokiem indywidualnie i jako Jedno艣膰 bez oddzielenia dla Jam jest kt贸rym jest Jestem du偶o bardziej spokojna ni偶 kiedy energie tylko mnie ca艂膮 uderza艂y i by艂 chaos i zam臋t i nast臋pnie Ukochani relacjonowali mi co si臋 dzieje w 艣wiecie zewn臋trznym i ponownie sta艂am si臋 spokojna rozumiej膮c 偶e wszystko co si臋 dzieje wp艂ywa na nas wszystkich w inny spos贸b i pozostajemy w mi艂o艣ci wdzi臋czno艣ci wiedz膮c 偶e ka偶dy krok naszej podr贸偶y sprowadza nas bli偶ej Domu cokolwiek to oznacza dla ka偶dego z nas. Dla Jam jest kt贸rym Jestem to po prostu oznacza my艣lenie m贸wienie robienie bycie wszystkim z Bosk膮 Mi艂o艣ci膮 kt贸r膮 jeste艣my i niech b臋dzie. Mi艂o艣膰 dla wszystkich za Ca艂膮 radosn膮 manifestacj臋 dzisiaj. PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍


No comments:

Post a Comment