Tuesday 6 June 2017


Beloved One and today we rejoice that we are. Yes simply and beautifully we are and we are so blessed to be here in these amazing times of ascension. I look outside to the beautiful magical mist and feel blessed to be here in this moment in nature and all the elements of this beautiful season of Winter  Blessings and Love to us all my Precious One PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 💛💛💛🌈🌈🌺🦄


Ukochana JednoÅ›ci i dzisiaj cieszymy siÄ™ tym że jesteÅ›my. Tak po prostu i piÄ™knie jesteÅ›my i jesteÅ›my bardzo bÅ‚ogosÅ‚awieni że jesteÅ›my tutaj w tych niesamowitych czasach wzrostu. WyglÄ…dam na zewnÄ…trz na piÄ™knÄ… magicznÄ… mgÅ‚Ä™ i czujÄ™ siÄ™ bÅ‚ogosÅ‚awiona że jestem tutaj w tej chwili w przyrodzie i wszystkimi żywioÅ‚ami tej piÄ™knej pory Zimy BÅ‚ogosÅ‚awieÅ„stwa i MiÅ‚ość dla nas wszystkich moja Cenna JednoÅ›ci PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan   ðŸ’›ðŸ’›ðŸ’›ðŸŒˆðŸŒˆðŸŒºðŸ¦„

No comments:

Post a Comment