Tuesday 27 June 2017


Beloved One that we be as we walk we experience the New we are all creating and for the I am that I am I give ongoing gratitude and love.  For I'm learning so much and doing the best I can in the moment and I feel so blessed to be here and experiencing life in our Precious Land of Gaia and letting go of so much that no longer serves we have done and continue to do so much in the bringing in of  the Love and Light for All and continue to manifest All PeLoHa all ways maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my gdy idziemy do艣wiadczamy Nowego kt贸re my wszyscy tworzymy i dla Jam jest kt贸rym Jestem przekazuj臋 nieustann膮 wdzi臋czno艣膰 i mi艂o艣膰, dlatego 偶e ucz臋 si臋 tak wiele i robi臋 najlepiej jak mog臋 w tej chwili czuj臋 si臋 bardzo b艂ogos艂awiona 偶e jestem tutaj i do艣wiadczam 偶ycia na naszej Cennej Ziemi Gai i uwalniam bardzo du偶o tego co ju偶 d艂u偶ej nie s艂u偶y zrobili艣my i nadal robimy bardzo wiele wprowadzaj膮c Mi艂o艣膰 i 艢wiat艂o dla Wszystkich i kontynuujemy manifestowanie Ca艂ego Pokoju Mi艂o艣ci Harmonii PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze maryandalan 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment