Wednesday 14 June 2017



Beloved One blessings and love to All for All.  My daily focus is living the Love and being in gratitude for all that is no matter how it  is  presented   Today no electricity internet and so we accept and move on.  12 hours is nothing and I have many puzzle books and lots of meditation so my focus remains being conscious of my I am Presence being a part of all that is and knowing in my heart there is no separation I love you all and give thanks that you are Beloveds PeLoHa all ways xoxo maryandalan 💛💛💛

Ukochana Jedności błogosławieństwa i miłość dla Wszystkich za Wszystko. Koncentruję się codziennie na życiu Miłością i byciu we wdzięczności za wszystko co jest bez względu na to jak to się prezentuje  Dzisiaj bez prądu i internetu więc my akceptujemy i idziemy dalej. 12 godzin to nic i mam wiele łamigłówek i mnóstwo medytacji więc moja koncentracja utrzymuje się na byciu świadomym mojej Jam Jest Obecności będącej częścią wszystkiego co jest  w moim sercu wiem że nie ma oddzielenia Kocham was wszystkich i dziękuję że jesteście Ukochani PeLoHa na wszystkie sposoby zawsze xoxo maryandalan 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment