Sunday 4 December 2016

Beloved One that we are    May I firstly give thanks for all the beautiful emails arriving every day from Beloveds all over our beautiful Land of Gaia and they so resonate with my heart for I live and feel and know the Oneness and I love being here    May I also give thanks to all for the Love I receive each and every day from all over here and there and everywhere and I stay in the inner peace and sometimes confused and all ways my hands find my heart and I place them there and bow my head in Love and Gratitude  and so out is PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera  馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my    Pozw贸lcie 偶e najpierw podzi臋kuj臋 za wszystkie pi臋kne maile przychodz膮ce codziennie od Ukochanych z ca艂ej naszej pi臋knej Ziemi Gai i one rozbrzmiewaj膮 z moim sercem bo 偶yj臋 i czuj臋 znam Jedno艣膰 i kocham tu by膰   Dzi臋kuj臋 tak偶e wszystkim za Mi艂o艣膰, kt贸r膮 otrzymuj臋 codziennie st膮d tutaj i zewsz膮d i pozostaj臋 w wewn臋trznym pokoju, czasami jest zam臋t i w ka偶dy spos贸b zawsze moje r臋ce odnajduj膮  moje serce i tu je umieszczam i sk艂adam uk艂on w Mi艂o艣ci Wdzi臋czno艣ci i na zewn膮trz jest Pok贸jMi艂o艣膰Harmonia PeLoHa zawsze w ka偶dy spos贸b maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment