Saturday 17 December 2016


Beloved One that we are such blessed times we are consciously living in and we do give thanks for all that is and all that is presented   We need not necessarily like in the moment what is presented and miraculously when we embrace it simply flows and we feel the Oneness of being and the New filled with Love and Light we are creating as One.  We have celebrated the anniversary of my Birth  this month and I go give thanks for all and as I look at my life and our ongoing Blessings every moment I do give thanks and say daily many times I am Love I am Loved and I am Loving and so be it. PeLoHa all ways  maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my 偶yjemy 艣wiadomie w tak bardzo b艂ogos艂awionych czasach i prawdziwie dzi臋kujemy za wszystko co jest i  za wszystko to co jest ukazywane niekoniecznie musimy lubi膰 w danej chwili to co jest przedstawiane i w spos贸b cudowny gdy to pojmujemy to po prostu przep艂ywa i czujemy Jedno艣膰 istnienia i Nowe wype艂nione Mi艂o艣ci膮 i 艢wiat艂em kt贸re tworzymy jako Jedno艣膰. 艢wi臋towali艣my moje Urodziny w tym miesi膮cu i ja dzi臋kuj臋 za wszystko i kiedy patrz臋 na swoje 偶ycie i nasze nieustaj膮ce B艂ogos艂awie艅stwa ka偶dej chwili dzi臋kuj臋 prawdziwie codziennie m贸wi臋 wielokrotnie Jestem Mi艂o艣ci膮 Jestem Kochana i Kochaj膮ca i niech b臋dzie PeLoHa w ka偶dy spos贸b zawsze maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment