Saturday 24 December 2016


Beloved One not many words except the ones I utter every day I love who I am I trust who I am and believe in who I am as I walk the New walk in Precious  land of Gaia and remain in the inner peace and in Love and gratitude for all that is and so be it Love and Light Beloved One just keep shining our Light and see the perfection of all that is PeLoHa all ways maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍


Ukochana Jedno艣ci niezbyt du偶o s艂贸w poza tymi kt贸re wypowiadam ka偶dego dnia Kocham kim Jestem Ufam kim Jestem i Wierz臋 w to kim Jestem gdy id臋 w Now膮 podr贸偶 po Cennej ziemi Gai i pozostaj臋 w wewn臋trznym pokoju i w Mi艂o艣ci i wdzi臋czno艣ci za wszystko co jest i niech b臋dzie Mi艂o艣膰 i 艢wiat艂o Ukochana Jedno艣ci po prostu nie przestawajcie l艣ni膰 naszym 艢wiat艂em i dostrzega膰 perfekcj臋 wszystkiego co jest PeLoHa w ka偶dy spos贸b zawsze maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment