Tuesday 20 December 2016


Beloved One Blessings and Love to all Everyday I am receiving emails Utubes and I am discerning which is for the I am that I am and which is not   I listen and feel and if it doesn’t resonate in the first few words I simply thank sincerely whoever has sent and move on    We are creating Oneness and we are all different and I must stay in my Truth without judgement and with huge gratitude for all Beloveds who are working their way to bring in the Light of Love everywhere on this Precious Land of Gaia and every other planet  I am feeling excited about the completion of this year which has been ongoing transformation presented in so many different ways and when I understood and embraced acceptance with Love of all no matter how it seemed I would remain in my inner peace and this is the goal I felt I so needed in my walk now   So Beloveds I am feeling this year of completion which we have ridden so well each and everyone of us in our own way has opened the door to the NEW and 2017 with bear the fruits of our labour of 2016 and so be it    Love and blessings to the One that we are and let us celebrate the joy the love the light that we are in this moment   PeLoHa all way maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

Ukochana Jedno艣ci B艂ogos艂awie艅stwa i Mi艂o艣膰 dla wszystkich Ka偶dego dnia otrzymuj臋 maile,linki YouTube i rozwa偶am kt贸re s膮 dla Jam jest kt贸rym jest a kt贸re nie,  s艂ucham i czuj臋 i je艣li to nie rozbrzmiewa w pierwszych kilku s艂owach to po prostu szczerze dzi臋kuj臋 temu kto przys艂a艂 i przechodz臋 dalej      Tworzymy Jedno艣膰 i wszyscy jeste艣my r贸偶ni i ja musz臋 pozosta膰 w swojej Prawdzie bez os膮dzania i z ogromn膮 wdzi臋czno艣ci膮 dla wszystkich Ukochanych,kt贸rzy pracuj膮 na sw贸j spos贸b by sprowadzi膰 艢wiat艂o Mi艂o艣ci wsz臋dzie na tej Cennej Ziemi Gai i na ka偶dej innej planecie Czuj臋 si臋 podekscytowana dope艂nieniem tego roku, kt贸ry by艂 trwaj膮c膮 transformacj膮 przedstawiaj膮c膮 si臋 na wiele r贸偶nych sposob贸w i kiedy zrozumia艂am i obj臋艂am akceptacj臋 z Mi艂o艣ci膮 wszystkiego bez wzgl臋du na to jak to si臋 wydawa艂o  pozostawa艂am w swoim wewn臋trznym pokoju i oto cel kt贸ry czu艂am 偶e tak potrzebuj臋 w swojej drodze teraz    wi臋c Ukochani czuj臋 偶e ten rok jest dope艂nieniem do kt贸rego dotarli艣my dobrze i ka偶dy z nas na sw贸j w艂asny spos贸b otworzy艂 drzwi Nowemu i  rok 2017 przyniesie efekty naszej pracy w roku 2016 i niech b臋dzie   Mi艂o艣膰 i b艂ogos艂awie艅stwa dla Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my i 艣wi臋tujmy rado艣膰 mi艂o艣膰 艣wiat艂o kt贸rymi jeste艣my w tej chwili PeLoHa w ka偶dy spos贸b zawsze maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment