Monday 5 December 2016

Beloved One that we are I send you love as I write  I am listening to a beautiful rendition of John Lennon singing the song "God "and I so loved this man for what he gave us all and continues to give   At many of my workshops I started with or played during his Imagine and I would cry as I listened to the words because I didn’t feel we as One being would ever realise the truth of his words   And now today so many years on I see that beloved s globally are beginning to see from the inside out and that is coming from their Divinity oh yes I am excited as I feel and know the truth of this words which came without thought and I so give thanks for these amazing and magical times we live in   PeLoHA all ways maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍



Ukochana Jedno艣ci kt贸r膮 jeste艣my wysy艂am wam mi艂o艣膰 gdy pisz臋 s艂ucham pi臋knej interpretacji Johna Lennona 艣piewaj膮cego utw贸r ‘God’ i ja tak bardzo kocha艂am tego cz艂owieka za to co nam wszystkim da艂 i nadal daje. Na wielu moich warsztatach rozpoczyna艂am od Imagine lub Imagine pojawia艂o si臋 w takcie i p艂aka艂am gdy s艂ucha艂am tych s艂贸w, poniewa偶 nie czu艂am 偶e my b臋d膮c Jedno艣ci膮 u艣wiadomimy sobie kiedy艣 prawd臋 jego s艂贸w    I teraz dzisiaj tak wiele lat p贸藕niej widz臋,偶e ukochani na ca艂ym 艣wiecie zaczynaj膮 widzie膰 od wn臋trza na zewn膮trz i 偶e to pochodzi od ich Bosko艣ci o Tak jestem podekscytowana gdy czuj臋 i znam prawd臋 tych s艂贸w kt贸re nadesz艂y bez namys艂u i tak bardzo dzi臋kuj臋 za te cudowne magiczne czasy w kt贸rych 偶yjemy PeLoHA zawsze w ka偶dy spos贸b maryandalan Almera 馃挍馃挍馃挍

No comments:

Post a Comment