Wednesday 19 November 2014

Beloved One how do I live Divine Love by simply knowing    I have the right to love everyone and everything   I do not have the right to judge or shame or blame anyone for my life  because I  create my life.  As I live Divine Love I realise I is truly we and there fore all of this is so simple to live fully.  I love my Self so I become an aspect of all and therefore create the Divine Oneness    Loving one s Self is the key to creating Oneness and so it is  Thank you darling Tomek and Asioha and every aspect of Self    Oneness is Equality  is   PeLoHa maryandalan

Ukochana Jednio jak żyje Boską Miłością, poprostu wiedząc  Mam prawo do kochania każdego i wszystkiego  nie mam prawa osądzać obwiniac czy zawstydzać nikogo w moim życiu bo to ja tworze swoje życie. Kiedy żyje Boską Miłością zdaje sobie sprawe ze prawdziwie jestem wszystkimi i poprzez to zycie w pełni jest łatwe. Kocham Siebie i w ten sposób staje się aspektem wszystkiego i tworze Boską Jedność Kochać Siebie to klucz do tworzenia Jedności i tak to jest Dziekuje drogi Tomku i Asioha i wszystkim aspektom Jaźni  Jedność Równość jest PeLoHa maryialan


No comments:

Post a Comment