Saturday 8 November 2014

Beloved and Sacred One that we be.  Today after receiving a beautiful message of love from Asioha who will write to our family in Poland through a blogspot and let us see how we grows from there with our Divine Presence guiding the way.   It is almost 2 years since I began transformation and now I sing the praises of simply being every day in great love and gratitude.  We are the Ones steering the ship we are the Ones we were waiting for and now we need to simply live that which we feel and know from  our heart so that we shine and be an example of Love and Light .When we put aside the books and workshops now we come more and more into the knowing and the wisdom of who we truly are.  I will continue to write what I know from my heart and when I hear through listening from my heart as the children say (old terminology telepathy)  "I KNOW I AM LIVING THIS" I will know that Oneness is being lived consciously and our mother has fully ascended and Gaia is and abundance is equality is and Peace Love and Harmony is lived.   I send this to my darling Tomek and when you read this you will know he has felt this and from his heart has felt to do this for us all so whatever your decision we love you Tomek   My love to all and may we walk as One and as individual Divine creators Home all love to all maryandalan


Ukochana i Święta Jedenio którą jesteśmy. Dziś, po otrzymaniu pięknej i pełnej miłości wiadomości od Asioha, która bedzie pisać dla naszej polskiej rodziny za pomocą blogspota, zobaczyłam jak bardzo wzrośliśmy i jak nasza Boska Obecność pokazuje nam drogę. To juz ponad 2 lata odkąd zaczęła się moja transformacja a teraz śpiewam ku chawale prostego bycia co dzień z miłością i wdzięcznością. To my jesteśmy Tymi co sterują statkiem Tymi na których czekaliśmy i teraz  wystarczy że będziemy żyli tym co czujemy, że wypływa z naszych serc tak byśmy lśnili i byli przykładem Miłości i Światła. Kiedy już odłożymy na bok ksiażki i warsztaty teraz bardziej i bardziej będziemy dochodzić do naszej wewnetrznej wiedzy i mądrości którą prawdziwie jesteśmy. Będe nadal pisać to co czuje sercem a kiedy usłysze słuchajac z serca jak to mówia dzieci( stary termin to telepatia) "WIEM BO TYM ZYJE" Bede wiedzieć, że Jedność jest przeżywana śwaidomie a naszamatka w pełni się  wznoisła a Gaja jest obfitośC jest, równość jest i Pokój, Miłośc i Hamonia są przeżywane. Wysyłam to do drogiego Tomka a kiedy to przeczytacie bedziecie wiedzieć że poczuł w sercu by to  dla nas zrobić, więc cokolwiek postanowisz kochamy cię Tomku. Moja miłość dla wszytkich i obśmy podążli jako Jedno i jako indywidualni Boscy stwórcy do domu cała miłość dla wszystkich maryialan 


No comments:

Post a Comment